Start date: 24 June 2021
Duration: June 24th - 2pm - 3pm
Course code: N/A
The 12 Steps to Positivity webinar delivered by Nicola Connolly-Byrne is a practical, engaging and thought-provoking discussion where Nicola shares the tools she utilises to maintain a positive mindset.
This one hour webinar looks at practical tools you can utilise to design your own Positive Mindset technique, making you happier, more productive and more likely to positively impact the people around you.
On completion of the training programme, participants will:
• When you practice a positive mindset daily you will be healthier and happier personally and professionally.
• Increases your energy.
• Increases brain stimulation.
• Reduces stress.
• Enhances your problem-solving skills.
• Helps you identify and take advantage of opportunities.
• Helps you work better in teams.
• Eliminates loneliness & isolation.
• Gels communities tighter together.
• You get to design your own Positive Mindset practice that works for you.
• Promotes taking steps towards becoming more confident and resilient.
• Know what you can and cannot control.
• Understand that everything is energy and how that impacts ourselves and others.
• Every decision, action, thought, and deed are a conscious choice.
• Learn the difference between internal and external self-care.
This course is suited to anyone
• Smiling – the science behind it! Don’t mix up simple with easy.
• Random Acts of Kindness
• The Power of music on your mind
• Meditation tips and guides
• Learning how to breath correctly and the importance of the breath
• The power behind gratitude and how it affects you
• Focusing on your wins and making that expand
• How the people you spend the most time with are impacting you
• Planning a great future and how to do that]