Start date: 20 May 2020
Duration: 1 Day (9:15am - 4:30pm)
Cost: €119 (€159 for Non Chamber & Non Network Members)
Course code: N/A
Our 1 day course provides basic groundwork for critical thinking. Learners will gain insight into what it means to not only think critically in order to achieve greater organisational success. Critical thinking refers to the ability to analyse information objectively and make a reasoned judgement.
The course will show learners how to read media and identify biases in how information is presented. Critical thinking is an essential part of everyday life, considering reasons for or against some claim or action is required across all fields of knowledge and decision-making.
Learners will identify techniques to generate ideas and solve problems. They will also discover how to ask the right questions, challenge assumptions, and see others’ viewpoints with clarity
On completion of the training programme, participants will:
Gain clarity on what critical thinking is
• Understand why it’s important
• Develop new patterns of thinking
• Identify a problem and understand its root causes
• Use visual thinking tools which address any questions that arise
• Consider the challenge from the different perspectives
• Consider the environment within which a business operates
This course is suitable for trainees at all levels of an organisation.