Start date: 23 April 2020
Duration: 1 Day (9:15am - 4:30pm)
Cost: €99 (€139 for Non Chamber & Non Network Members)
Course code: N/A
Microsoft Excel allows you to manipulate, manage and analyze data assisting in decision making and creating efficiencies that will directly affect your bottom line. Whether you’re using it for business or to help manage personal database and expenses, Microsoft Excel gives you the right tools to enable you to accomplish all your needs.
If you run a business, being proficient in Excel can help you see your business in a completely different light.
This introductory course is the first step in becoming an Excel master.
Upon satisfactory completion of this workshop:
You will be introduced to the component features of Excel and learn how to work with them.
Participants will learn how to navigate the Excel Interface and how to use spreadsheets for general numeric work.
You will also be introduced to basic formulae and learn how to create basic charts.
This workshop is suitable for anybody who is new to Excel, has not used Excel before or wants to become more proficient with the basic capabilities.
- Enter and edit information in a Worksheet
- Navigate Worksheets and Workbooks
- Create basic Formulas – Addition, Subtraction, Division, Multiplication
- Use Basic Functions – SUM, AVERAGE, MAX, MIN
- Use the AutoFill feature (Fill Handle)
- Insert/Delete columns and rows
- Understand Relative References
- Understand Absolute References
- Format figures to Text
- Merge and Centre Cells
- Set Currency Style
- Add Borders and Fill Colour
- Insert New Worksheets
- Change Page Orientation from Portrait to Landscape
- Set Page Margins
- Create a Header and Footer
- Insert & Remove Page Breaks
- Set a Print Title
- Print Worksheets
- Freeze Rows and Columns