Start date: 19 September 2019
Duration: 1 Day (9:15am - 4:30pm)
Location: Creative Spark, Dundalk
Cost: €119 (€149 for Non Chamber & Non Network Members) Laptop rental available at supplementary cost
Course code: N/A
Microsoft Excel allows you to manipulate, manage and analyze data assisting in decision making and creating efficiencies that will directly affect your bottom line. Whether you’re using it for business or to help manage personal database and expenses, Microsoft Excel gives you the right tools to enable you to accomplish all your needs.
This workshop will introduce the knowledge and skills to use Excel at an advanced level, it will introduce the more advanced features of Excel and build on existing skill levels.
Upon satisfactory completion of this workshop:
Participants will be introduced to the more advanced Excel functions and given an opportunity to practise their new skills using example files provided on the day.
Areas covered include:
- Nested IF Functions
- Advanced Functions
- Data Validation Lists
- Advanced Pivot Tables & Charts
- Recording & Running Macros
- Editing & Debugging Macros
- Plus a lot more
Intended for people who already have a good knowledge of Excel at an intermediate or advanced level and want to develop their skills further.
- • Using And & Or within IF functions
- • Lookup tables
- • Nested IF functions
- • Using and creating Excel templates
- • Applying and using outline mode
- • What-If Analysis
- • Using Scenario Manager
- • Setting Excel preferences
- • Inserting and removing hyperlinks
- • Removing personal data from saved workbooks
- • Advanced Functions (Power, Indirect, Mod, Quotient, Offset, Match…)
- • Data Validation Lists
- • Consolidating workbooks
- • Working with data from external sources.
- • Avanced pivot tables and charts.
- • Using Goal Seek.
- • User Defined Functions.
- • Array Formulas.
- • Recording and running macros.
- • Using absolute and relative references in recorded macros.
- • Assigning shortcut keys to macros.
- • Assigning macros to buttons.
- • Creating and using user forms.
- • Editing and debugging macros.
- • Share workbooks (Co-Authoring)