Start date: 23 March 2021
Duration: 23rd & 25th March - 9:30am - 12:30pm
Cost: €99 Members (Non Chamber Members €129)
Course code: N/A
Designed and delivered for Managers who wish to improve their confidence in dealing with Financial Managers and Accountants as part of their role. Participants who wish to gain the knowledge, skills and techniques necessary to complete a financial analysis of their business and track key financial performance indicators.
On completion of the training programme, participants will:
- Participants will become familiar with the terminology of finance
- Understand how funds flow through a business,
- Learn how to read and interpret financial reports,
- Use basic ratio analysis to track performance
- How to cost and price goods and services.
Participants will have the opportunity to work on accounts for their business as well as sample accounts which will be provided.
This course is best suited to anyone with limited knowledge of financial termonology & accounts
• Demystifying the language of business finance
• How funds flow through a business.
• Understanding and managing working capital.
• Reading and interpreting financial reports – Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Account, Funds Flow Statement.
• Using ratio analysis to assess and track business performance.
• Reading the financial reports for your own business (case study).
• The importance of taking a structured approach to costing and pricing.
• Establishing and monitoring financial Key Performance Indicators