Start date: 15 April 2020
Duration: 9:00am - 10:30am
Location: Live Online Webinar
Course code: N/A
With information and guidelines changing daily, navigating through these uncertain times is certainly challenging. Accessing accurate and up-to-date information is adding to the ever-growing list of challenges for HR Departments.
This 90 minute webinar will provide guidance on essential topics for HR Managers & Specialists to include Health & Safety, Salary & Wage payment Issues, Employment Law Matters and correct procedures regarding annual leave entitlements.
On completion of the training programme, participants will:
1. Importance of overall Company Policy on Covid-19, consistency and documented Communication
2. Risk Assessments, vulnerable employees and employees due to go on maternity leave
3. Self-isolation and absenteeism from Work
4. Lay-off, change to work hours and range of Payments
5. Annual leave, Force Majeure Leave and Parental Leave
6. Working from Home
7. Employee Redundancy Entitlements
This course is suitable for trainees at all levels of an organisation.