Start date: 29 April 2020
Duration: 2:00pm - 4pm
Location: Online Live Webinar
Course code: N/A
Sales teams often experience seasonal ups and downs throughout the year. But the current global health crisis is hitting businesses especially hard. However, people and businesses are still buying, to survive this crisis we need to adapt and reevaluate our approach.
In this 2 hour session Rob will advise on how best to re-engage with your customers and how to adapt your pitch to the online environment we now live in.
Over the last number of years Rob has developed a reputation as one of the best sales coaches in the country. His highly engaging and interactive style has won him many admirers in major organisations at home, the UK, Canada and the US.
On completion of the training programme, participants will:
● Prioritise their time and focus on high value tasks and strategy
● Plan, create and deliver a dynamic sales pitch/presentation
● Analyse their ideal customers and create a strong value proposition to attract them
● Use the 80/20 rule to their advantage
● Develop and implement effective questioning techniques
● Handle objections with confidence
This course is suitable for trainees at all levels of an organisation.
- How to Focus your Time
- How to Focus your Customers
- Using the 80 / 20 rule
- High & Low Value
- Creating a Killer Slide Deck to Sell Online
- The Build Model
- Conversation & Object Handling Techniques
- The Model
- The Approach
- The Questions
- Closing & Re-Hash