Start date: 30 April 2020
Duration: 10am - 11:30am
Location: Online Live Webinar
Course code: N/A
Being healthy means supporting your body and helping it work at its best. Now, more than ever before, our bodies need our help as they deal with the current pandemic and these new and uncertain times.
This lively and engaging 1 hour webinar will empower and inspire participants to take ownership of their physical and mental health. It will give them the knowledge and practical tips on where and how to start in order to protect and improve their overall wellbeing.
On completion of the training programme, participants will:
• The importance of hydration and tips for drinking more water
• How to improve your overall diet to nourish your body
• Why sleep is a priority and how to ensure a better night’s sleep
• The importance of movement and tips for being more active
• Why it’s important to ‘unplug’ from technology and how to do it well
• How to deal with stress and anxiety using breathing
This course is suitable for trainees at all levels of an organisation.
• Healthy Eating
• Digital Detoxing