Start date: 19 May 2020
Duration: 2:00pm - 5pm - 19th, 21st, 26th & 28th May, 2nd & 4th June
Location: Online Live Webinar
Course code: N/A
Sales teams often experience seasonal ups and downs throughout the year. But the current global health crisis is hitting businesses especially hard. However, people and businesses are still buying, to survive this crisis we need to adapt and reevaluate our approach.
Over 6 half day sessions this programme advises on how best to re-engage with your customers and how to adapt your pitch to the online environment we now live in.
Participating companies will also receive one to one coaching to ensure the topics covered "lands" and is directly transferable to the "real world"
On completion of the training programme, participants will:
● Manage your mindset and attitude
● Prioritise your time and focus on high value tasks and strategy
● Plan in 90 days sprints
● Plan, create and deliver a dynamic sales pitch/presentation
● Analyse your ideal customers and create a strong value proposition to attract them
● Use the 80/20 rule to your advantage
● Sell face to face with customers
● Close business fast and shorten the sales cycle
● Identify and use sales channels
● Develop and implement effective questioning techniques
● Handle objections with confidence
● Problem solve to enable agile growth
● Grow your business rapidly upon completion
This course is suitable for trainees at all levels of an organisation.
- Introduction – Service, Product, Process
- Elite, who are you?
- Setting your Mindset & Behaviour
- Using your Time Effectively
- 80 / 20 Selling
- Understanding your Profile (DISC)
- Planning your Success
- 90 Day Sprints
- Analysing your Customers
- The Selling Model
- Presenting that Sells Online
- Handling Objections & Closing
- Sales Impulses
- Face to Face Selling Online
- Customer Conversation
Coaching & Mentoring
- 1 hour per company post training