Start date: 20 November 2019
Duration: 1 Day (9:30am - 4:30pm)
Location: Crowne Plaza, Dundalk
Cost: €119 for Chamber & Network Members (€149 for non Members)
Course code: N/A
Conflict is a part of daily life. Those who embrace conflict as an opportunity to build understanding and better relationships experience greater personal and professional success. But managing conflict is not easy – it requires self=awareness, solid communication skills and the motivation to resolve uncomfortable situations.
This one-day interactive communications training workshop will provide insight into your own emotional triggers and give you the tools to productively manage difficult, conflict-prone conversations. You’ll walk away feeling greater confidence in
managing tough situations with diplomacy, tact and credibility.
The programme is aimed at Supervisors / Team Leads. It’s particularly suited to those working in a manufacturing / production environment.
• Facing conflict, dealing with it directly, constructively and evenhandedly
• The importance of modelling the desired behaviours
• Role plays to practice techniques and behaviours in a safe environment
• Sharing of best practices regarding conflict management approaches
• Practice executing difficult conversations
• Self-assessment will provide insights into conflict behaviours