Start date: 27 January 2021
Duration: Half Day - 9:30am - 12:30pm
Cost: €59 Members (Non Chamber Members €79)
Course code: N/A
This programme supports competencies of building relationships, communicating effectively and managing change. This programme is not a general people management programme. It focuses specifically on leading remotely, what is different, what needs to be considered in your mindset as well as intent and actions.
On completion of the training programme, participants will:
- Understanding different personalities in the context of remote working
- Leadership in a virtual world
- Building trust
- Empathy – including tough empathy
- Communication in remote context
- Remote meetings
- Understanding individual and group needs
- During this session participants will:
- Have the opportunity to explore how you are getting on leading your team remotely
Share best practice with, and learn from others in the team
- enhance your mindset,
- Tool kit and techniques to enhance your remote leadership.
- Take the opportunity to explore your leadership style, how that matches to the current situation as well as in the ‘normal’ course of leadership.
- Rethink how to build and maintain a sense of team as we socially distance and work from home.
- Get practical tools and techniques to evaluate where your team is at and put in place measures to enhance
- Teamwork and performance
This course is best suited to managers, managing teams remotely
- Why does it matter? I am already a leader, is it not the same?
- Impact of engagement on well-being, productivity and results
- Engaging in a remote setting
- Your tips, experience and challenges
- Leadership & communication in a remote setting
- Making the most of the technology
- Remote Meetings
- Action planning