Start date: 27 August 2019
Duration: 1 Day (9:15am - 4:30pm)
Location: Creative Spark, Dundalk
Cost: €115 (€149 for Chamber & Network Members)
Course code: N/A
This workshop is designed to bring your PowerPoint presentations to the next level by introducing design concepts and improving skills in developing more dynamic, professional and advanced presentations.
You will learn to utilise the features & functions more effectively and become more aware of the available options, concepts and add-ins.
Upon satisfactory completion of this workshop you will be able to:
- Utilise PowerPoint to its full potential, creating Killer Presentations.
- Extend your knowledge and skills to master slide views and change sequencing.
- Perfect the use of Objects, multimedia and animation.
- Tips & tricks in mastering the presenting of the slides.
- Learn how to disseminate the presentation to the audience.
Participants are already using PowerPoint but want to build on their core skills.
Principles of Design
- Balance & Contrast
- Emphasis & Movement
- Pattern, Repetition and Proportion
- Rhythm, variety & Unity
Formatting Slides – The Design Tab
- Design Tab Options
- Background Styles
Slide Master View
- Using the Slide Master
- Slide Master Options
- Slide Masters & Slide Layouts
- Creating New Layouts
Changing Slide Sequence
- Re-Arranging Slides
- Custom Shows
- Re Using Slides
- Slide Navigation
Headers & Footers
Working with Objects and Multi-Media
- Smart Art Graphics
- Shapes & Drawing
- Object Management and Organisation
- Create a Picture Album
- Applying, editing and removing Slide transitions
- Basic Content Animations
- Custom Animations
- Animation sequences
Slide Show Options
- Setting up Shows
- Hiding Slides
- Recording Narration
- Web Delivery Options
- Monito Management
Working with Outlines
- Using a Word Outline
- Exporting Outlines
More About Themes
- Customise a Theme
- Create Your Own Theme
Working with External Content – including Video
- Hyperlinks and Linking options
- File Types
- Web Options
Reviewing and Distributing Presentations
- Document Inspector
- Legacy Formats