Start date: 05 February 2020
Duration: 1 Day (9:15am - 4:30pm)
Location: Crowne Plaza - Dundalk
Cost: €119 (€149 for Non Chamber or Non - Network Members)
Course code: N/A
This one-day interactive workshop looks at presentation as primarily a performance activity.
The workshop is very practical and provides participants with a toolkit of skills and practices to enhance the effectiveness of any presentation.
The workshop draws on the knowledge and experiences of performers, actors, writers and successful presenters in a bid to show that anyone can be a compelling presenter with the right preparation and attitude.
At the end of this workshop participants will:
- Be able to stand and deliver a short presentation.
- Have a good grasp of the importance and effectiveness of story-telling in presentation.
- Have the tools to improve their vocal and non-verbal (body language) presence.
- Understand the basics of presentation structure.
The workshop is aimed at anyone who needs to increase their skill level in presentation. The material is not “sector specific” and the participants are encouraged to bring along materials with which they are familiar to work on as part of the training day.
The material is flexible and can be adapted for use with participants from any level in an organisation.
- Using Your Voice
- The Power of Pause
- Importance of Effective Body Language
- Making a Connection with Listeners
- Dealing with Nerves
- Tools for Preparation
- Presentation Structure
- Practising Your Presentation
- Presenting Your Presentation
- Visual Aids
- Handling Q & A
- Giving Feedback