Start date: 14 October 2020
Duration: 9:30am - 12:30pm - 14th & 15th Oct
Location: Onlline Live Webinar
Cost: €49 (€59 for Non Chamber Members)
Course code: N/A
This programme will show small to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) on how to win government contracts by using market information to build and benefit from relationships with buyers and collaborators.
Did you know…
• The Global Procurement market is worth $13 Trillion, the European market is worth €2.1Trillion and the All-Ireland market ‘just’ €13 Billion.
• Less than 10% of businesses compete for government contracts
• 25% of tenders receive just 1 proposal!!
Upon satisfactory completion of this workshop you will:
- Increase Tender Knowledge
- Improve your bid library by testing the content in competitions and identifying gaps
- Write proposals which are of reasonable quality and capture the feedback.
- Build and Streamline Tender Process
- Find, qualify and compete for suitable tenders
- Accurately measure of win/loss ratio
- Initiate and increase supply chain collaboration
- Measure and optimise on cost of competing in tender process
- Measure revenue increase through tender participation
- Provide guidance on market entry strategies
The size of the business is less important than the desire to be successful in tendering. This course is suitable for businesses with :
1. A product or service valued by governments and businesses who tender.
2. An appreciation for standardised sales processes
3. A willingness to go on the ‘tender journey’ that is to invest in a business transformation.
The programme content includes the following modules:
- How tendering works
- What Covid-19 means for tenders
- Debunking tendering myths
- Public vs Private Tendering
- Finding and Qualifying tenders
- When to bid and when not to
- Pre-bidding strategies including relationship management
- How to find contracts that are the right size for you
- The bid/no bid decision.
- How buyers buy
- Everything about collaboration and where to find collaborators
- Getting a competitive edge
- Writing better proposals
- building your proposal content library
- Improving performance based on competition outcomes
- Debriefs and challenging outcomes