Start date: 16 October 2019
Duration: 1 Day (9:30am - 4:30pm)
Location: Creative Spark, Dundalk
Cost: €149 (€179 for Non Chamber & Non Network Members)
Course code: N/A
Winning tenders are far more than just getting words (even the right words) onto a page. Winning bids demonstrate creativity and insight. Crucially, they establish empathy with the buyer. Simply put, this is the difference between winning and losing bids.
This workshop is renowned for its lack of reverence and the quality of insight / actionable intelligence delivered. We tell you ‘how it is’ not how you or buyers would like it to be. Trainees will see improvements in their decision making and proposal delivery immediately.
This workshop is designed to teach you how to be credible, innovative and successful in tendering.
Upon satisfactory completion of this workshop you will:
• Domestic and international tendering opportunities for your business.
• Appreciation as to the dynamics and different perspectives of participants in tendering.
• Understanding of the minimum level of quality acceptable for winning tenders.
• How tenders are compiled and evaluated.
• How to find collaborators for specific tenders.
• Understand how to build a bid library, qualify tender opportunities and write content that is impactful to buyers.
The size of the business is less important than the desire to be successful in tendering. This course is suitable for businesses with :
1. A product or service valued by governments and businesses who tender.
2. An appreciation for standardised sales processes
3. A willingness to go on the ‘tender journey’ that is to invest in a business transformation.
The programme content includes the following modules:
1. The Tendering Landscape (how it works at a high level)
2. Myths and debunking them
3. Getting started with tendering – what it looks like for a buyer / supplier
4. How to benchmark yourself (and how easy is it really to win a tender and how much does it cost)
5. What a good tender looks like (and how to write one).
6. How tenders get evaluated (really!)
7. How to improve your capability to compete