Start date: 18 February 2021
Duration: 18th Feb & 33rd Feb - (9:30am - 12:30pm)
Cost: €110 (€139 for non Chamber & Non Network Members)
Course code: N/A
Against the new workplace normal of turbulence, complexity and pressure, resilience has become a ‘must have’ attribute. To date, focus has mainly been on how to help individuals thrive. This is despite long-standing recognition that sustainable change at work is best achieved through a systemic approach that considers the interplay between people, their leaders, the teams they work within and the workplace challenges faced.
This workshop provides a validated framework, the Resilience at Work® ([email protected]) Toolkit that assists you to build resilience in a systemic way. The Toolkit has been designed specifically for the workplace and provides a holistic roadmap of the practical actions needed to concurrently build resilience in individuals, teams and leaders within their operating environment. The [email protected] Scale is scientifically researched measure of individual workplace resilience that measures the seven components that interrelate and contribute to overall resilience.
On completion of the training programme, participants will:
- Validated and specifically designed for the workplace
- Relates to everyday work behaviours that can be changed rather than personality factors
- Takes into account the impact of the organisational context in which people are working
- Considers management of current work challenges
- Provides a comprehensive feedback report that is easily translated into practical actions
- Places emphasis on building strengths in addition to better managing the stress and specific issues people are facing
- Provides benchmarking on the seven components of personal work resilience
- Takes a holistic approach and considers all aspects of resilience – physical, cognitive, emotional and spiritual (purpose and values)
- Is quick and easy to administer, taking only 5-10 minutes to complete on-line.
This course is best suited to all particularly those in positions of responsibility
S1: Living Authentically
Knowing and holding onto your personal values, deploying your strengths, and having a good level of emotional awareness and regulation.
S2: Finding your Calling
Having work that offers purpose and a sense of belonging. Aligning work with core values and beliefs.
S3: Maintaing Perspective
Staying optimistic and keeping a solution focus when things go wrong. Reframing setbacks and minimising the impact of any negtivity around you.
S4: Mastering Stress
Having work and life routines that help you manage your everyday stressors. Working to create work-life balance and ensuring time for relaxation and recovery.
S5: Interacting Co-Oprtatively
Seeking feedback, advice and support and also providing support readiy to others
S6: Staying Healthy
Maintaining a good level of physical fitness, having a healthy diet and getting adequate sleep.
S7: Building Networks
Developing and maintaining the personal and professional networks at home and at work in order to perform well in your job.